Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or TXT document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Submission Guidelines.
- All images/figures/tables are uploaded as individual files (not embedded in the main document) and are accompanied by a separate caption sheet.
- Author acknowledges sole responsibility to obtain image permissions (if applicable) should the submission be accepted for publication.
- If submitting an article manuscript for peer review, the author/s of the document have deleted their names from the text, with "Author" and year used in the references and endnotes, instead of the authors' name, article title, etc. With Microsoft Office documents, author identification has been removed from the properties for the file.
ROMchip is an open access journal. It is published under the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND license. This license allows others to download your contributions to ROMchip, as long as they credit you and do not change your work in any way or reuse it for commercial purposes.
Authors, photographers and others (collectively: “authors”) who publish with ROMcChip agree to the following terms:
(1) Authors retain ownership of copyright and can re-use their work for any purpose, including commercial reuse.
(2) Authors grant ROMchip a perpetual, royalty-free license to publish their work.
(3) Authors allow anyone to download, reprint, modify, redistribute and/or copy their work published in ROMchip for scholarly and educational purposes, but not for commercial purposes. Scholarly and educational use is free. Other uses require explicit and written permission of authors.
(4) In cases of first publication, authors will cite the original appearance of their work in ROMchip when republishing this work in any form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.